♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
Cherie didn't know she didn't take a photo with me): but here's a funny her.
Yoghurt drinks:D
Film studies: Okay we're making a big mess
Henna frenzy
Do you see what I see?
Henna looks cool in negative!
Abby & Adria!
Film studies was quite fun, not bad. We get to watch small bits of film and be little film-makers(: Okay only for a mere less-than-5-mins video. But, it's better than quite a lot of elective modules, from what people say.
I'm supposed to return Gemma's microwave plate thing just now but Daddy's only back now. I'm supposed to call up the library but apparently I forgot. hahaha. Cherie and I are doing 40 hours CIP. Then play. So work first, play later. I want to finish all my homework in the first 2 weeks. Okay I think I'm overly ambitious because I know very clearly I WON'T:D tsktsk.
Urgh I hate myself for sleeping late at night and feeling so lethargic the next day. But I can't help it. SORRY Charmaine for forgetting the torch!): (although you're on the plane already) Charmaine was worrying over finding a pair of specs ytd night,
♥ADRIA; says: pretend something called specs never existed. ♥ADRIA; says: then your problem solved
I just read Elea's blog. She's such a sweety. HAHAHA. We will wait for you to be back then go out tgt. Friends apart are close in heart(: Yea friends ARE important. I love my friends! Hmm I feel light-hearted now:DDDDDDDDD whee
Have a pleasant trip Lit trip people! (you're the only ones left, the rest are all away alr) I can't stop wishing people.